пр. Космонавтов 81
2й этаж, вход со стороны
Почтовый адрес: 230005
г. Гродно, ул. Горького, 91
Тел./факс: +375 152 75 04 01,
Тел.: +375 152 60 20 90
МТС: +375 29 586 68 68
Velcom: +375 29 631 68 32
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
УНИТАРНОЕ ПРЕДПРИЯТИЕ «ЗЛАТТУР»
To enter the Republic of Belarus foreign citizens shall have the following documents with themselves:
With the crossing of the state border rules and stay of foreigners in the Republic of Belarus can be found here.
Map of the visa-free territory
Tips for visa-free visitors of Grodno
1. Foreign visitors can enter Belarus visa-free if they plan to visit the territory of a special tourist and recreational part “Avgustov Channel”, and its adjacent territories.
2. One can enter Belarus through crossing Belarus State Border at the checkpoints Lesnaya (Rudavka), and Bruzgi (Kuznitsa Belostokskaya) which border on Poland; at the checkpoints Privalka (Shviandubre), and Privalka (Raigardas) which border on Lithuania. Comment: it is obligatory to have visa if you enter Belarus by train.
3. Visa free territories are:
- Grodno city;
- Sopotskin region;
- Gozha region;
- Podlabenie region;
- Koptevka region;
- Odelsk region.
4. In order to enter the visa-free territory a foreign visitor should possess the document which is issued by Belarusian tourist agency.
5. In order to obtain the document a foreign visitor is:
- to address Belarusian travel agency which has the right to issue such documents;
- to receive confirmation approving a foreign traveler’s right to enter Belarus visa-free, and to obtain tourist service which should be booked in advance.
6. Before entering Belarus a foreign visitor is to get a health insurance for staying in Belarus.
7. A foreign visitor entering Belarus visa-free is to present the following documents at Belarus State Border checkpoint:
- a valid document which allows to cross State Borders of foreign countries (passport);
- the document issued by Belarusian travel agency which allows to enter the above mentioned territories visa-free;
- Health insurance.
8. A migration card is to be drawn up at the checkpoint of Belarus State Border. Comment: in case of migration card loss, a tourist will be fined.
Fill in the declaration and give it to customs agent IF YOU ARE IMPORTING:
|Commodities > 1500 euro or > 50 kg.|
Cash and (or) travel checks on total more than equivalent of 10000 US Dollars.
Alcohol (>3 litres) Smokables (>200 pieces).
Cash instruments: bills, checks (bank checks), certificated securities.
Weapons and ammunition, gas canisters, tasers.
Medicines, drugs, potent substances and precursors.
Cultural valuables, printed products, books, newspapers, photos.
Commodities imported, more frequently than once every 3 calendar months.
*Full information about customs regulations can be found on the information stands
For further legal information, please examine the following documents: